Email a Friend
374 CUBIC INCHES 590 HP CRA SEALED RACING ENGINE M-6007-S374DCRA
Ford Racing takes its line of Sealed Circle Track Racine Engines to new power levels with the 590 HP S374DCRA Super Late Model engine. This engine is identical to the M-6007-S374D Sealed Racing Engine but is sealed and certified for competition in the CRA Super Series sanctioned events along with other Late Model Series that recognize CRA Super Series rules. This also includes trackside tech service at all CRA Super Series events.
- 374 cubic inches 4.125" bore - 3.500" stroke
- BOSS 351 block race block 9.2" deck
- 590 HP @ 7300 RPM 495 lb. ft. torque at 5500 RPM w/ 750 4 bbl. carb
- 505 HP @ 6600 RPM 460 lb. ft. torque at 5100 RPM w/ 500 2 bbl. carb
- 11.0:1 compression ratio
- Callies crankshaft and H-beam connecting rods
- Mahle forged pistons
- M-6049-Z304P "Z" CNC ported aluminum cylinder heads w/ 2.08" intake and 1.60" stainless steel valves
- Edelbrock Super Victor intake manifold
- Solid roller tappet camshaft
- 1.65:1 roller rocker arms
- M-6268-B302 double roller timing chain
- vDailey 4 stage dry sump oil pump
- Williams Aluminum oil pan
- KRC front drive ? oil and water pump w/ power steering pump mount included.
- Edelbrock water pump
- MSD billet distributor
- Factory sealed with Ford Racing and CRA Series approved seals for asphalt and dirt circle track competition
- Each engine is dyno tested and provided with the dyno run data
- Additional technical information can be found at www.fordracingparts.com/circletrack
MSRP: $ 19,595
Use the form below to email a friend about this product.
All required fields are marked with a star (*). Click the 'Submit' button at the bottom of this form to proceed.